If for some reason NizerChats is not working properly, please proceed with the following.
Step 1: Deactivate any other extension that may be using WhatsApp on Google Chrome
We've detected that having third-party extensions installed while running NizerChats may cause unexpected errors in our extension.
Step 2: Check if you have NizerChats latest version installed
- Open the extension
- If a new version is available, you'll see an Update now! button like the following one
If you have the latest version installed (you won't see the Update available! section), please proceed with Step 2.
Step 3: Check if you have Google Chrome latest version installed
- Open Google Chrome.
- Check if there is an Update button in the upper right corner of the browser.
If there isn't an Update button, that means that you have installed the latest version of Google Chrome. Please, proceed to Step 3.
Step 4: Re-start NizerChats
- Open the extension and turn it Off.
- Close https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Close Google Chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Open https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Open the extension and turn it On.
If the error persists, please go to step 5.
Step 5: Record a screencast with the error
IMPORTANT: never uninstall the extension!